After a snafu caused Gonzaga’s season opener to be cancelled halfway through, the Bulldogs will start their season in earnest Wednesday when they host the Northern Arizona Lumberjacks. Gonzaga will need to be careful of Northern Arizona, as the Lumberjacks are 12-4 ATS in their past 16 games.
- Kyle Wiltjer scored 15 of Gonzaga’s 37 points in the game against Pittsburgh.
- Northern Arizona is allowing opponents to shoot more than 50 percent from the field.
- The OVER is 5-2 in Gonzaga’s final seven games last season.
Gonzaga had their season opener against Pitt called off when wet floors caused unsafe playing conditions in Okinawa, Japan. Though it’s hard to take that game too seriously, Gonzaga struggled with parameter play and their bigs had a difficult time getting going in the paint against the huge Pitt big men.
Northern Arizona has looked like a team that lost three starts in the offseason, with the team going 0-2 so far with an average scoring margin of minus-16 points per game.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
The Northern Arizona Lumberjacks opened as 23.5-point underdogs in this one at most sportsbooks tracked at Odds – VSB
, including MyBookie. The total was set to open a bit later (check out Bodog for the latest situation).
Northern Arizona Lumberjacks vs Gonzaga Bulldogs Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
The Gonzaga Bulldogs sit at 0-0 (0-0 ATS) on the college basketball season. By comparison, the Northern Arizona Lumberjacks are currently 0-2 (0-2 ATS). Looking to bet on the total points scored? Gonzaga is 19-13-2 OU, and Northern Arizona is 2-0 OU.
This game puts the Gonzaga Bulldogs, most recently No. 14 in the Odds – VSB
power rankings, up against the Northern Arizona Lumberjacks, who rate No. 56 in the latest survey.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
Gonzaga suffered a 66-52 loss against Duke on Sunday, getting 16 points from Kyle Wiltjer in a losing effort at NRG Stadium.
- Northern Arizona is 12-4 ATS in its last 16 games
- Northern Arizona is 15-6 SU in its last 21 games
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Northern Arizona’s last 6 games
- Northern Arizona is 7-2 ATS in its last 9 games on the road
- Gonzaga is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
- Gonzaga is 23-2 SU in its last 25 games
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Gonzaga’s last 7 games
- Gonzaga is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Northern Arizona home to EMBRY RIDDLE, Friday, November 20th
Gonzaga at Mount St. Mary’s, Saturday, November 21st