The Baltimore Orioles are currently sitting atop the AL East, but they will need to start picking up wins at Yankees Stadium to cement their spot. The O’s have gone just 2-7 in their past nine games visiting the Yankees. Baltimore will continue their weekday series in New York Wednesday.
- J.J. Hardy is batting .467 with three home runs and four RBIs in his career against Michael Pineda.
- The UNDER is 3-0 in the past three games between the Orioles and Yankees.
- The Yankees are 6-2 in their past eight games as moneyline favorites of -170 or more.
Yovani Gallardo has been atrocious when pitching on the road this season, as the righty has a 7.39 ERA in six starts away from Camden Yards. The Orioles are likely concerned about Gallardo’s inability to pitch deep into games, as he has only made it through the sixth inning twice this year.
Yankees’ manager Joe Girardi will be forced to send Michael Pineda to the mound after the skipper said there is no other option to take his place in the rotation. Pineda has surrendered five earned runs in each of his past two starts, which increased his ERA to 5.56 on the year.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
The moneyline was hovering in the range of -140 for the New York Yankees in this one over at Bodog. The over under number was sitting near 9.5 at 5Dimes.
Odds – Shark
prediction models pick the Yankees to win this game 3.9-3.1. View the computer score prediction and who will win the pick on the moneyline for all upcoming MLB matchups here.
Baltimore Orioles vs New York Yankees Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
The New York Yankees sport a record of 47-46 heading into this matchup, while the Baltimore Orioles sit at 53-39 on the season Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and New York vs Baltimore injuries news.
This game puts the New York Yankees, most recently No. 21 in Odds – Shark
MLB Power Rankings, up against the Baltimore Orioles, who rate a No. 12 in the latest survey.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
Baltimore suffered a 7-1 loss against New York on Tuesday, as V Worley wasn’t able to lead his team to victory at Yankee Stadium.
- Baltimore is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Baltimore’s last 5 games
- Baltimore is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
- Baltimore is 4-8 SU in its last 12 games on the road
- NY Yankees is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games
- NY Yankees is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of NY Yankees’s last 5 games
- NY Yankees is 5-11 ATS in its last 16 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Baltimore at New York, Thursday, July 21st