The Baltimore Orioles have been red-hot since the calendar flipped to June, with the club going 7-1 so far this month. The O’s have averaged 7.1 runs per game in their past eight games while holding opponents to just 4.0 rpg. The Orioles will pack up and travel north of the border when they start a series with the Toronto Blue Jays Thursday.
– Shark Bites
- The UNDER is 3-0 when the Orioles and Blue Jays have played this season.
- The OVER is 9-3 in the Orioles’ past 12 games when Tyler Wilson starts.
- The Orioles are 4-1 in their past five meetings with the Blue Jays.
The Jays will send Marcus Stroman to bump in hopes that their ace can rectify his recent struggles. Stroman has allowed at least nine hits and six earned runs in three of his past four outings – though the Jays have managed to go 2-2 in that span.
The Orioles will send their own struggling pitcher to the mound when Tyler Wilson gets the start. Wilson has dropped the decision in each of his past four outings while allowing a combined 16 earned runs across 22.2 innings in that span.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
Betting fans looking to pick the Toronto Blue Jays in this matchup found them as -150 favorites on the MLB money line at BetOnline. Betting the over under instead? It was 9 at its open earlier today and hovering near that number at Bodog.
Odds – Shark computer prediction handicapping models run on this game pick a 4.4-3.7 victory for the Orioles. View the computer score prediction and who will win the pick on the moneyline for all upcoming MLB matchups here.
Baltimore Orioles vs Toronto Blue Jays Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
The Toronto Blue Jays bring a 32-29 record to the battle against the 35-23 Orioles. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Toronto vs Baltimore injuries news.
This game matches up the No. 16 (Toronto Blue Jays) and the No. 24 (Baltimore Orioles) teams, according to our current MLB Power Rankings.
Rating these teams in several key categories is important for handicappers and Toronto has baseball’s No. 19-rated offensive output, at 7.82 hits per game. The Baltimore Orioles average 8.78 hits per game, good for No. 11 on the list.
Defensively, Baltimore features the No. 17-rated defense on the road, allowing 4.52 runs per game. Toronto, meanwhile, comes in at No. 16 at home, scoring 4.43 runs per game.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
Baltimore threw a shutout at Kansas City in their last outing, using a shutdown performance by C Tillman to defeat Kansas City 4-0 on Wednesday.
The Blue Jays enjoyed a 7-2 victory at the expense of the Tigers on Wednesday, with R Dickey throwing 5.1 innings of 9-hit ball at Comerica Park.
- Baltimore is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games
- Baltimore is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games on the road
- Baltimore is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Toronto
- Baltimore is 3-6 SU in its last 9 games when playing on the road against Toronto
- Toronto is 10-4 SU in its last 14 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Toronto’s last 10 games
- Toronto is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games at home
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Toronto’s last 5 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Baltimore at Toronto, Friday, June 10th