The Toronto Blue Jays and Baltimore Orioles continue a critical series when they take the diamond at the Rogers Centre Wednesday. Offense has been hard to come by in this AL East rivalry, as the UNDER has hit in the past five meetings between the Jays and O’s.
- Chris Tillman has allowed just 11 earned runs in his past 7 road starts.
- The Blue Jays are 12-5 SU and ATS in their last 17 games on Wednesday.
- The Orioles are 1-6 SU in their last 7 games on the road against the Blue Jays.
Chris Tillman has been solid, though unspectacular, in his outings against the Blue Jays this season, as he has a 4.32 ERA in three starts against Toronto. Tillman also enters his start coming off his worst game of the year after he got chased in just 1.2 innings last Thursday.
Francisco Liriano has been a steady presence in the Blue Jays’ pitching staff, as the lefty has a 3.35 ERA while holding opponents to a .220 batting average in nine outings with the club. Liriano went 6.0 innings of no run ball in his last start for the Jays.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
Those betting on the visitors in this one found the Baltimore Orioles listed as underdogs of 125 at most sportsbooks, including Bovada. Total bettors saw the number open in the area of 8.5, check for odds updates at MyBookie.
Odds – Shark
prediction models pick the Blue Jays to win this game 4.7-2.4. View the computer score prediction and who will win the pick on the moneyline for all upcoming MLB matchups here.
Baltimore Orioles vs Toronto Blue Jays Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
The Toronto Blue Jays sport a record of 87-70 heading into this matchup, while the Baltimore Orioles sit at 85-72 on the season Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Toronto vs Baltimore injuries news.
The Toronto Blue Jays sit at No. 11 in the current MLB power poll here at Odds – Shark
, while the Baltimore Orioles sit at No. 9 on the same chart.
When it comes to getting on base, the visiting Baltimore Orioles rank No. 16 at 8.72 hits per game. That compares with the Toronto Blue Jays No. 23 ranking in that category.
Toronto owns the No. 6 defense, allowing 4.76 men per game to cross the plate. That contrasts with Baltimore’s No. 17-rated defense.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
Baltimore looks to awaken their bats in this one, after they were struck out 10 times by A Sanchez in their last outing, a 5-1 setback against Toronto at Rogers Centre.
- Baltimore is 1-9 ATS in its last 10 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Baltimore’s last 5 games
- Baltimore is 8-3 ATS in its last 11 games on the road
- Baltimore is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games on the road
- Toronto is 6-15 ATS in its last 21 games
- Toronto is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Toronto’s last 6 games
- Toronto is 3-8 ATS in its last 11 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Baltimore at Toronto, Thursday, September 29th