The New England Patriots have struggled to cover the spread when they face their AFC East division rivals lately, going just 1-5 ATS in their past six games within the division. The Patriots will be looking to grab an ATS victory when they visit Ralph Wilson Stadium and the Buffalo Bills on Sunday.
- The total has gone UNDER in eight of Buffalo’s last nine games.
- New England is 2-3-1 ATS in its last six games.
- Tom Brady threw for 361 yards and four touchdowns in his last game against Buffalo.
The Patriots, however, have grown accustomed to beating the Bills SU, with Tom Brady and company going 26-3 SU in their past 29 games against the Bills. Tom Brady only played one full game against the Bills last season but tallied 361 yards passing and four touchdowns in that contest.
The Bills and quarterback Tyrod Taylor shocked the football world in Week 1 by beating up on the Indianapolis Colts. Taylor completed 73.7 percent of his passes for 195 yards while adding another 55 yards on the ground.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
The New England Patriots betting odds line opened as -1.5-point favorites in this one at most sportsbooks tracked here at Odds – VSB
(including BetOnline), while the total was hovering around 46 at most shops.
Prediction-scoring formulas run on this game pick a potential 24-22 result in favor of the Bills. View the computer score prediction and who will win the pick on the moneyline for all upcoming NFL matchups here.
New England Patriots vs Buffalo Bills Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
The Buffalo Bills are 1-0 so far on the season, and 1-0 ATS vs the point spread. The New England Patriots, meanwhile, are 1-0 and 0-0-1 ATS. Those over under betting have seen Buffalo go 0-1 and the New England Patriots go 0-1 on the totals. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Buffalo vs New England injuries news.
The Power Rankings at Odds – VSB
have the No. 1-rated New England Patriots taking on the No. 4-rated Buffalo Bills in this betting contest.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
Tom Brady dusted the Steelers secondary for 4 TDs last time out as the Patriots defeated Pittsburgh 28-21 at Gillette Stadium.
In their last game, the Bills were Week 1 winners, coming out on top of the Colts by a score of 27-14.
- New England is 2-3-1 ATS in its last 6 games
- New England is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of New England’s last 10 games
- New England is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
- Buffalo is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games
- Buffalo is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Buffalo’s last 9 games
- Buffalo is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
New England home to Jacksonville, Sunday, September 27th
Buffalo at Miami, Sunday, September 27th