The Utah Jazz are hitting a wall at the wrong time in the campaign. Losers of four of their last five, the Jazz will attempt to turn things around at home tonight vs Anthony Davis and the New Orleans Pelicans.
– Shark Bites
- The Pelicans are 4-15 SU in their last 19 games on the road against the Jazz.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of the Pelicans’ last 13 games against the Jazz.
- The Jazz are 0-4 ATS in their last four games.
Utah might be without the services of leading scorer Gordon Hayward in this one, as the veteran suffered a quadriceps contusion in Saturday’s 108-95 loss to the Los Angeles Clippers at Staples Center. The Jazz are narrowly clinging onto fourth place in the Western Conference with the L.A. Clippers one game behind them.
New Orleans is making a last-gasp playoff push with six wins in their last eight games to get within four games of the Denver Nuggets for the final postseason berth in the Western Conference. The Pellies played without DeMarcus Cousins in a 115-90 victory in Denver on Sunday, but the big man is not expected to sit out tonight.
Utah could use the services of big man Derrick Favors, who’s missed nine straight games. The power forward will not play tonight, head coach Quin Snyder announced on Sunday.
New Orleans Pelicans vs Utah Jazz Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
The New Orleans Pelicans will try to spoil the party on Monday; they are 36-35-2 ATS against the betting spread this NBA season, while the Utah Jazz are 32-39-2 ATS. New Orleans is 33-40 vs the betting total points scored; Utah is 38-35. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Utah vs New Orleans injuries news.
According to the betting Power Rankings at Odds – Shark, it’s the No. 13-rated Utah Jazz and the No. 15-rated Pelicans in this NBA basketball matchup.
When it comes to rebounds, the visiting New Orleans Pelicans rank No. 8 in the league with 44.4 per game. That compares with Utah’s No. 18 ranking in that category. The story is different when it comes to three-point shooting where Utah is the NBA’s No. 14-ranked team at 9.42 per game, while the New Orleans Pelicans rate No. 13 with 9.44 per contest.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
Denver was run off the court by the Pelicans on Sunday as New Orleans blasted the Nuggets 115-90 at Pepsi Center.
The Jazz wasted a 26-point performance from Rudy Gobert as Los Angeles ran past them 108-95 on Saturday at STAPLES Center.
- New Orleans is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
- New Orleans is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 14 of New Orleans’s last 19 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of New Orleans’s last 11 games on the road
- Utah is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
- Utah is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Utah’s last 9 games
- Utah is 4-8-1 ATS in its last 13 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
New Orleans home to Dallas, Wednesday, March 29th
Utah at Sacramento, Wednesday, March 29th