I got with Matt Norlander and Sam Vecenie on Monday to discuss a variety of college basketball topics and try to answer some questions. Among them:
• Is Ohio State just not going to be very good?
• Can Indiana fix its defensive issues?
• Should we be concerned that Maryland is playing basically everybody close?
• How good will Kansas-Vanderbilt be late Wednesday?
• What good can come of Utah State restricting the transfer of David Collette?
Beyond all that, we talked about Thanksgiving at the top, which allowed me to rant about turkey and cranberry sauce. Because I really don’t care much for turkey or cranberry sauce.
The latest Eye on College Basketball podcast is below.
Give it a listen.
–> MP3: download the episode here.
–> Popout player: to play pod in a separate window on the Web.
–> If you’re not already subscribed via iTunes, please do so now.