The Minnesota Wild have impressed fans at the Xcel Energy Center this season with the team posting a perfect 5-0-0 record on home ice. The Wild will look to continue their home dominance when they start a three-game homestand against the Nashville Predators Thursday.
- The away team has won the past six games between these teams.
- The Wild are 7-0 in their past seven as favorites.
- Devan Dubnyk (2.59 GAA, .898 SV%) will get the start for the Wild.
Minnesota has outscored opponents 18-11 at home this season with four of those games being decided by only one goal. The Wild have recorded at least one point in nine of their 11 games this season, but are still only fourth in the Central Division.
Nashville has gone through 11 games this season without facing a divisional opponent once, but are currently tied with the Wild in the Central with 16 points. Defenseman Roman Josi is on a three-game point streak and notched four points in five games against the Wild last season.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
Sportsbooks such as Bodog had the Minnesota Wild as -132 moneyline favorites in this particular NHL betting matchup earlier. The over under total, meanwhile, was set early at 5.5 before betting started to move the line at Bet365.
Odds – VSB
computer score prediction models pick a possible 3-2.7 win for the Predators on Thursday. View the computer score prediction and who will win the pick on the moneyline for all upcoming NHL matchups here.
Nashville Predators vs Minnesota Wild Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
7-2-2 Minnesota battles the Predators, currently with a 7-2-2 mark. The OVER/UNDER records, important for totals bettors, are 5-3-3 for the Wild and 6-5 for the Predators. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Minnesota vs Nashville injuries news.
The Odds – VSB
NHL Power Rankings have the Minnesota Wild at No. 5 and the Nashville Predators at No. 17 heading into this contest.
The game also pits Minnesota’s No. 5-ranked offense, averaging 3.18 goals per game, against a Predators defense that ranks No. 7 at 2.27 goals allowed. The Wild power play is averaging 21.62% while the Predators defense kills off 84.62% of their penalties.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
The Predators were a 4-2 loser in their most recent outing on the road against the Ducks. That made winners of bettors who got Anaheim at -117 on the moneyline, while the total score (6) was good news for OVER bettors.
Minnesota was a 3-2 loser in its last match on the road against the Blues. They lost as +113 underdogs, while the total score of 5 made winners of PUSH bettors.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Nashville’s last 8 games
- Nashville is 3-8 SU in its last 11 games on the road
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Nashville’s last 5 games on the road
- Nashville is 3-6 SU in its last 9 games when playing Minnesota
- Minnesota is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
- Minnesota is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
- Minnesota is 6-3 SU in its last 9 games when playing Nashville
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Minnesota’s last 6 games when playing Nashville
Next Betting Matchups
Nashville home to St. Louis, Saturday, November 7th
Minnesota home to Tampa Bay, Saturday, November 7th