If you’re a fan of offense then you should be tuning in when the Texas Rangers and Los Angeles Angels meet Wednesday. The two teams have averaged a combined 17.3 runs per game in their past three contests, which has led the OVER cashing in each affair.
- Ian Desmond is batting an AL-best .394 against lefties this season.
- The Rangers have lost their past three games at Angels Stadium.
- The Angels are 2-7 ATS in their past nine games within the AL West.
The Rangers will send Martin Perez to the mound – who is coming off his worst two-game stretch of the season. Perez has surrendered 15 hits and 17 runs while lasting just 9.2 innings across his past two starts.
While Perez has been faltering, Hector Santiago has been throwing heat. The Angels’ pitcher has not allowed a single earned run in his past three starts while holding opposing batters to a mere .169 batting average.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
On the MLB moneyline for this betting odds matchup, Los Angeles sat as -137 favorites earlier in the day at Bodog. The over/under total was set at 8.5, according to MyBookie.
Odds – Shark
computer prediction handicapping models run on this game pick a 4.5-3.2 victory for the Angels. View the computer score prediction and who will win the pick on the moneyline for all upcoming MLB matchups here.
Texas Rangers vs Los Angeles Angels Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
The Los Angeles Angels bring a 42-52 record to the battle against the 55-40 Rangers. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Los Angeles vs Texas injuries news.
The Los Angeles Angels vs Texas Rangers odds would favor the Angels if the betting lines were set according to our power ranks. Los Angeles is rated No. 5 in the current Odds – Shark
poll, while Texas is at No. 27.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
Texas suffered a 8-6 loss against Los Angeles on Tuesday, as K Lohse wasn’t able to lead his team to victory at Angel Stadium.
- Texas is 1-9 ATS in its last 10 games
- Texas is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games
- Texas is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
- Texas is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games on the road
- LA Angels is 9-2 ATS in its last 11 games
- LA Angels is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
- LA Angels is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home
- LA Angels is 5-13 ATS in its last 18 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Texas at Kansas City, Friday, July 22nd
Los Angeles at Houston, Friday, July 22nd