The Los Angeles Clippers have been far and away the best team in the NBA so far, and they’ll look to tack another win on the board when the Toronto Raptors invade Staples Center in Monday’s hoops action.
- The total has gone UNDER in 11 of the Raptors’ last 13 games on the road against the Clippers.
- The Clippers are 7-1 SU in their last eight games after losing the previous game in a matchup.
- The Raptors are 1-6 SU and 2-5 ATS in their last seven games as road underdogs.
Sportsbooks opened the Dinos as 7-point underdogs with an OVER/UNDER of 208.
The Clippers have emerged from a rough nine-day, six-game stretch with five victories. L.A. trailed Chicago by as many as 19 points before rallying to top the Bulls 102-95 in the second half of a back-to-back on Saturday.
Toronto will have to wipe the slate clean after a questionable finish to Sunday’s game with the Sacramento Kings. The Raptors, who lost 102-99, saw Terrence Ross’ game-tying 3-pointer get overturned after it was ruled the clock did not start on time and his shot would not have left his hands in time if it had.
The Raps have dominated this series lately, winning the last four meetings between the clubs. Toronto took the last two by an average of 11.5 points.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
Odds makers at BetOnline opened the Los Angeles Clippers as -7-point favorites in this betting matchup earlier today, while the OVER/UNDER betting line was sitting around 208 earlier at Bovada.
Prediction-scoring formulas run on this game pick a potential 117-102 result in favor of the Clippers. View the computer score prediction and who will win the pick on the moneyline for all upcoming NBA matchups here.
Toronto Raptors vs Los Angeles Clippers Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
Supporters of the Toronto Raptors have seen them go 8-5 and 7-5-1 ATS so far this NBA season, while the Los Angeles Clippers are at 12-2 and 9-5 ATS. In Over/Under totals betting, the Clippers are 8-6, while the Toronto Raptors are 9-4. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Los Angeles vs Toronto injuries news.
The Odds – Shark
betting Power Rankings have the Los Angeles Clippers at No. 1 and the Toronto Raptors at No. 6 heading into this NBA contest.
In rebounding, the battle of the boards features Los Angeles’s No. 17-rated NBA squad against Toronto’s No. 14-rated roster. When it comes to long-range shooting, Los Angeles rates No. 10 in the league with 9.79 per game, while their foes tonight rank No. 25 with 7.54 per outing.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
Toronto got 23 points and 23 rebounds from Jonas Valanciunas in a losing cause in a 102-99 loss to Sacramento on Sunday at Golden 1 Center.
The Clippers got a 26-point performance from Blake Griffin, who added 26 rebounds as Los Angeles ran past Chicago 102-95 on Saturday at STAPLES Center.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Toronto’s last 7 games
- Toronto is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
- Toronto is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games on the road
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Toronto’s last 6 games on the road
- LA Clippers is 10-5 ATS in its last 15 games
- LA Clippers is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games
- LA Clippers is 9-1 SU in its last 10 games
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of LA Clippers’s last 6 games
Next Betting Matchups
Toronto at Houston, Wednesday, November 23rd
Los Angeles at Dallas, Wednesday, November 23rd