The Toronto Raptors’ franchise turnaround has been something to behold over the last few years, and Canada’s lone NBA club has an attempt to secure their second straight 50-win season tonight vs the New York Knicks.
– Shark Bites
- The Raptors are 1-5 ATS in their last six games on the road against the Knicks.
- The total has gone UNDER in three of the Raptors’ last four games against the Knicks.
- The total has gone UNDER in three of The visiting team’s last four games in this matchup.
Toronto’s 96-94 win over Miami in their home finale was their 10th win in 12 games and put them in sole possession of third place in the Eastern Conference in the final days of the regular season. Kyle Lowry returned from a wrist injury on Wednesday and turned into a 27-point effort, but he a much more subdued game against the Heat thanks to 12 points on 5-of-14 shooting.
The Knicks have had a brutal season across the board and they’re simply going through the motions at this point. A lot of the Knicks’ players are dealing with injuries right now, but Carmelo Anthony is expected to play in this one after sitting out against Memphis.
The Raps have dominated this series of late, collecting six wins in a row over New York.
Toronto Raptors vs New York Knicks Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
The New York Knicks sport a record of 30-50 and 42-38 ATS heading into this matchup, while the Toronto Raptors sit at 49-31 and 42-36-2 ATS on the NBA season. The OVER/UNDER totals betting records are 37-41-2 for the New York Knicks and 43-36-1 for the Toronto Raptors. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and New York vs Toronto injuries news.
The betting Power Rankings at Odds – Shark have the No. 8-rated Toronto Raptors taking on the No. 27-rated New York Knicks in this NBA contest.
When it comes to rebounds, the visiting Toronto Raptors rank No. 19 in the league with 43.21 per game. That compares with New York’s No. 5 ranking in that category. The story is different when it comes to three-point shooting where New York is the NBA’s No. 24-ranked team at 8.57 per game, while the Toronto Raptors rate No. 21 with 8.84 per contest.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
DeMar DeRozan poured in 38 points for Toronto on Friday, as they defeated Miami 96-94 at Air Canada Centre.
The Knicks got 16 points from Courtney Lee, but it was Memphis that prevailed in a 101-88 final on Friday at FedExForum.
- Toronto is 1-4-1 ATS in its last 6 games
- Toronto is 10-2 SU in its last 12 games
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Toronto’s last 7 games
- Toronto is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games on the road
- New York is 3-9 SU in its last 12 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of New York’s last 5 games
- New York is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games at home
- New York is 7-17 SU in its last 24 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Toronto at Cleveland, Wednesday, April 12th
New York home to Philadelphia, Wednesday, April 12th