The Toronto Raptors are 3-0 for the third time in franchise history and will look to open the 2015/16 NBA campaign with four straight wins for the first time in franchise history Tuesday evening against the Dallas Mavericks in the Lone Star State. The Mavericks have historically enjoyed playing host to Canada’s lone NBA squad, owning a 15-4 lifetime record against the Raps at American Airlines Center.
- The Raptors are 3-9 ATS in their last 12 games after consecutive ATS wins.
- The total has gone OVER in the Mavericks’ last five games at home.
- The Mavericks are 0-4 SU in their last four games after a win.
Toronto is beginning a road swing that’s forcing them to play 10 of their next 12 games away from the Air Canada Centre. The Raptors were in the middle of the pack in terms of producing on the road last year, finishing the season with a 22-19 SU road record.
The Mavs haven’t been producing for their bettors early in the season as underdogs on home court. Dirk Nowitzki and company are 4-14 ATS in their last 18 home games when tabbed as underdogs – a trend that won’t inspire much confidence in Mavericks backers considering they opened at +1.5 at most sportsbooks.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
Odds makers at BetOnline opened the Dallas Mavericks as -3-point favorites in this betting matchup earlier today, while the OVER/UNDER betting line was sitting around 206 earlier at Bodog.
Handicapping models based on recent betting stats and prediction formulas pick a 106-103 win for the Raptors. View the computer score prediction and who will win the pick on the moneyline for all upcoming NBA matchups here.
Toronto Raptors vs Dallas Mavericks Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
The Dallas Mavericks sport a record of 2-1 and 2-1 ATS heading into this matchup, while the Toronto Raptors sit at 3-0 and 3-0 ATS on the NBA season. The OVER/UNDER totals betting records are 1-2 for the Dallas Mavericks and 2-1 for the Toronto Raptors. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Dallas vs Toronto injuries news.
It’s a betting matchup between the No. 25-rated Dallas Mavericks and the No. 10-ranked Toronto Raptors, according to the NBA Power Rankings here at Odds – VSB
Recent Outings Betting Recap
- Toronto is 3-6 ATS in its last 9 games
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Toronto’s last 6 games
- Toronto is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Toronto’s last 5 games on the road
- Dallas is 8-15 ATS in its last 23 games
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Dallas’s last 14 games
- Dallas is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games at home
- Dallas is 12-6 SU in its last 18 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Toronto at Oklahoma City, Wednesday, November 4th
Dallas home to Charlotte, Thursday, November 5th