The Cleveland Indians have been tagged with a loss in each of Corey Kluber’s last three trips to the mound as the righthander gets the ball for them on Saturday night in baseball betting action at home against the Tampa Bay Rays.
Kluber is 3-8 with a 3.54 ERA on the season, but despite his poor record he’s allowed three or fewer runs in six of his last seven outings. Erasmo Ramirez (6-2, 4.45 ERA) is the probable pitcher for Tampa Bay for Saturday night’s game.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
The moneyline was hovering in the range of -190 for the Cleveland Indians in this one over at Bodog. The over under number was sitting near 7 at 5Dimes.
Odds – VSB
computer prediction formulas pick a 3.6-3.5 win for the Rays on Saturday. View the computer score prediction and who will win the pick on the moneyline for all upcoming MLB matchups here.
Tampa Bay Rays vs Cleveland Indians Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
The Cleveland Indians sport a record of 31-35 heading into this matchup, while the Tampa Bay Rays sit at 39-30 on the season Stay Informed: Follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Cleveland vs Tampa Bay injuries news.
According to MLB Power Rankings here, it’s the No. 19-ranked Cleveland Indians and the No. 16-rated Tampa Bay Rays in this matchup.
Scoring stats point to some edges in this matchup. The game features the Cleveland Indians No. 18-ranked scoring average of 4.09 runs per game, against a Tampa Bay Rays offense rated No. 25 and scoring 3.77 runs per game. The Indians have averaged 8.48 hits per game to date this season, more than the Rays hitters have managed (8.16 per nine innings).
Cleveland owns the No. 23 defense, allowing 4.09 men per game to cross the plate. That contrasts with Tampa Bay’s No. 5-rated defense.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
Tampa Bay looks to continue its winning ways following a victory last time out against the Indians, a 4-1 final on Friday in support of Nathan Karns at Progressive Field.
- Tampa Bay is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games
- Tampa Bay is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games on the road
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Tampa Bay’s last 7 games on the road
- Tampa Bay is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Cleveland
- Cleveland is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games at home
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Cleveland’s last 6 games at home
- Cleveland is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Tampa Bay
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Cleveland’s last 5 games when playing at home against Tampa Bay
Next Betting Matchups
Tampa Bay at Cleveland, Sunday, June 21st