The Seattle Mariners are a profitable 8-2 in Felix Hernandez’s last 10 starts against the Tampa Bay Rays as the righthander takes the mound for them on Saturday night in top baseball betting action at the online sportsbooks.
Hernandez is also 8-2 with a 2.63 ERA so far this season, although he’s coming off a rare rocky outing last time out when he gave up seven runs in 4 2-3 innings to the Yankees. Alex Colome (3-2, 5.05 ERA) gets the ball for Tampa Bay.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
Sportsbooks such as MyBookie had set the Seattle Mariners as -173 favorites on the moneyline for this contest. The over under was hovering near 6.5 for betting fans hoping to turn a profit on totals at Bodog.
Odds – VSB
prediction models pick the Rays to win this game 4-3.4.
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
24-31 Seattle battles the Rays, currently with a 30-26 mark. Stay Informed: Follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Seattle vs Tampa Bay injuries news.
This game puts the Seattle Mariners, most recently No. 23 in Odds – VSB
MLB Power Rankings, up against the Tampa Bay Rays, who rate a No. 12 in the latest survey.
When it comes to getting on base, the visiting Tampa Bay Rays rank No. 23 at 8.09 hits per game. That compares with the Seattle Mariners No. 24 ranking in that category.
Comparing defensive stats, Tampa Bay owns the No. 2-rated road mark, allowing 3.24 runs per game on the highway. Seattle, on the other hand, rates No. 28 in scoring at home.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
Jake Odorizzi chucked 3 shutout innings at the Mariners in their last game, striking out 3 in a 1-0 win against Seattle in baseball action at Safeco Field.
- Tampa Bay is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games
- Tampa Bay is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games on the road
- The total has gone UNDER in 16 of Tampa Bay’s last 23 games on the road
- Tampa Bay is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games when playing Seattle
- Seattle is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 15 of Seattle’s last 23 games
- Seattle is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games at home
- The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Seattle’s last 14 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Tampa Bay at Seattle, Sunday, June 7th