Two of the best teams in Major League Baseball are set to collide on Saturday when the Boston Red Sox invade Dodger Stadium for an interleague date with the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- The Red Sox are 12-3 in their last 15 interleague games.
- The Dodgers are 1-4 in their last 5 interleague games.
- The UNDER is 5-2-1 in Stripling’s last 8 starts overall.
Eduardo Rodriguez and Ross Stripling are slated to get the ball. Rodriguez (2-4, 5.91 ERA) has posted a 2.63 ERA in four starts since returning from the minors and gave up one run in two of the outings. The hurler is 2-1 with a 5.74 ERA in five road starts this season.
The Red Sox have dominated this matchup in recent years, as Boston has won seven of the last eight clashes against the Dodgers.
Prediction-scoring formulas run on this game pick a potential 5.0-2.7 result in favor of the Red Sox. View the computer score prediction and who will win the pick on the moneyline for all upcoming MLB matchups here.
Boston Red Sox vs Los Angeles Dodgers Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
Los Angeles (60-49) will face the 60-48 Red Sox in this tilt. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Los Angeles vs Boston injuries news.
The Los Angeles Dodgers vs Boston Red Sox odds would favor the Dodgers if the betting lines were set according to our power ranks. Los Angeles is rated No. 5 in the current Odds – Shark
poll, while Boston is at No. 8.
The game also pits Los Angeles Dodgers No. 19-rated offense, averaging 4.34 runs per game, against a Boston Red Sox defense that ranks No. 20 at 4.64 in runs allowed per game. The Los Angeles Dodgers have averaged 8.33 hits per game so far, less than Boston Red Sox batters have averaged on the year (10.05 hits per game).
Defensively, Boston features the No. 11-rated defense on the road, allowing 4.39 runs per game. Los Angeles, meanwhile, comes in at No. 25 at home, scoring 4 runs per game.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
S Wright silenced the Dodgers bats in a 9-0 victory last time out versus Los Angeles at Dodger Stadium.
- Boston is 4-11 ATS in its last 15 games
- Boston is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Boston’s last 10 games
- Boston is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games on the road
- LA Dodgers is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games
- LA Dodgers is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
- LA Dodgers is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games at home
- LA Dodgers is 16-6 SU in its last 22 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Boston at Los Angeles, Sunday, August 7th