The Boston Red Sox will play their third game in three different cities in as many days when they invade Oriole Park at Camden Yards for a date with the Baltimore Orioles Tuesday.
- The Red Sox are 3-9 SU in their last 12 games on the road against the Orioles.
- The Orioles are 13-4 SU in their last 17 games at home.
- The Red Sox are 3-7 SU in their last 10 games on the road after a win on the road.
Eduardo Rodriguez and Yovani Gallardo will get the ball for the Red Sox and Orioles, respectively. Rodriguez (2-5, 5.43 ERA) is winless in his last five starts despite allowing three earned runs or fewer in each of those outings. The Venezuelan is 1-3 with a 4.97 ERA in five starts against the Orioles in his career.
Gallardo (4-4, 5.17) started at Boston on April 11 and was knocked around for five runs in as many innings to fall to 2-2 with a 5.26 ERA in five career starts against the Red Sox.
Boston has a habit of going UNDER against American League East opponents. The UNDER is 7-1 in Boston’s last eight against the AL East.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
Baseball betting odds makers, including BetOnline, opened the Baltimore Orioles as -107 moneyline favorites in this matchup. Over under total bettors saw the number open at 10 at shops such as Bodog.
Odds – Shark
computer score prediction models pick a possible 5.3-3.9 win for the Red Sox on Tuesday. View the computer score prediction and who will win the pick on the moneyline for all upcoming MLB matchups here.
Boston Red Sox vs Baltimore Orioles Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
Baltimore (66-51) will face the 65-52 Red Sox in this tilt. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Baltimore vs Boston injuries news.
It’s a MLB baseball betting matchup between the No. 20-rated Baltimore Orioles and the league No. 6-ranked Boston Red Sox, according to the latest MLB power poll here at Odds – Shark
On offense, it’s a battle between the Baltimore Orioles and its No. 8-rated batting order, averaging 4.69 runs per nine innings, against the No. 1 line up of the Boston Red Sox at 5.5 runs per outing.
Boston brings the No. 19-rated defense to this matchup, facing the Orioles’s No. 13-ranked defense.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
Boston got the job done in their last match in a 3-2 victory over Cleveland on Monday at Progressive Field behind starter D Pomeranz.
Baltimore rolled to a 8-7 win against San Francisco on Sunday, as W Miley and the Orioles’ bats led the team to victory at AT&T Park.
- Boston is 8-16 ATS in its last 24 games
- Boston is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 13 of Boston’s last 19 games
- Boston is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
- The total has gone UNDER in 18 of Baltimore’s last 25 games
- Baltimore is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games at home
- Baltimore is 13-4 SU in its last 17 games at home
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Baltimore’s last 5 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Boston at Baltimore, Wednesday, August 17th