Dating back to last season, the Houston Rockets have gone UNDER in seven of their past eight including both games this season. James Harden and company will pack their packs and visit the Miami Heat on Sunday, with the past two games between the teams going UNDER.
- The Rockets haven’t opened a season 0-3 since 2010.
- The Heat are 1-5 ATS in their past five against the Rockets.
- The Rockets are shooting just 35.5 percent this season compared to 44.4 last season.
The Rockets have struggled out of the gate this season, dropping both of their opening contests at home. Houston has lost by an average of 15 points per game in their first two and have averaged the second fewest points in the NBA.
The Heat have been getting the job done with a balanced attack early in the season. Through two games, the entire starting five is averaging 9.5 points per game or higher with Chris Bosh and Hassan Whiteside both averaging over five rebounds per game.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
Sports bettors looking to pick the Miami Heat as their prediction for this matchup, they were listed earlier as -2-point favorites on the betting odds board at Bodog. Those betting on the total over/under for points scored have seen that line set at 206 for Sunday at shops such as MyBookie.
Odds – VSB
computer prediction handicapping models run on this game pick a 102-100 victory for the Heat. View the computer score prediction and who will win the pick on the moneyline for all upcoming NBA matchups here.
Houston Rockets vs Miami Heat Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
Miami battles the Houston Rockets, currently with a 0-2 mark (0-2 ATS). The OVER/UNDER records, important for totals betting, are 1-1 for the Miami Heat and 0-2 for the Houston Rockets. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Miami vs Houston injuries news.
The Odds – VSB
betting Power Rankings have the Miami Heat at No. 24 and the Houston Rockets at No. 11 heading into this NBA contest.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
- Houston is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
- Houston is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Houston’s last 8 games
- Houston is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games on the road
- Miami is 3-8 ATS in its last 11 games
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Miami’s last 10 games
- Miami is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games at home
- Miami is 11-4 SU in its last 15 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Houston home to Oklahoma City, Monday, November 2nd
Miami home to Atlanta, Tuesday, November 3rd