Fresh off topping the Baltimore Orioles in Maryland, the Colorado Rockies will have no time to collect their breath as a day game with the New York Mets awaits them in the Big Apple on Thursday.
- The UNDER is 5-0 in the Rockies’ last 5 road games.
- The UNDER is 8-0 in the Mets’ last 8 games as favorites.
- The Rockies are 1-9 SU in their last 10 games as a moneyline underdog of +165 or less.
Tyler Anderson and Jacob deGrom are the probable starters. Anderson (3-3, 3.56 ERA) has allowed more than three earned runs just once and has thrown at least six innings in each of his last five starts.
deGrom (6-5, 2.73) is 2-0 with a 1.27 ERA in three career starts against the Rockies. The hurler is coming off a rocky outing, loss to the Miami Marlins last Saturday which saw him give up five runs in 3.5 innings.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
On the MLB moneyline for this betting odds matchup, New York sat as -200 favorites earlier in the day at Bodog. The over/under total was set at 7.5, according to MyBookie.
Odds – Shark
computer score prediction models pick a possible 3.7-3.4 win for the Mets on Thursday. View the computer score prediction and who will win the pick on the moneyline for all upcoming MLB matchups here.
Colorado Rockies vs New York Mets Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
The New York Mets sport a record of 53-47 heading into this matchup, while the Colorado Rockies sit at 49-52 on the season Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and New York vs Colorado injuries news.
The New York Mets vs Colorado Rockies odds would favor the Mets if the betting lines were set according to our power ranks. New York is rated No. 10 in the current Odds – Shark
poll, while Colorado is at No. 18.
When it comes to getting on base, the visiting Colorado Rockies rank No. 4 at 9.2 hits per game. That compares with the New York Mets No. 30 ranking in that category.
Defensively, Colorado features the No. 3-rated defense on the road, allowing 3.81 runs per game. New York, meanwhile, comes in at No. 27 at home, scoring 3.8 runs per game.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
The Rockies enjoyed a 3-1 victory at the expense of the Orioles on Wednesday, with Jon Gray throwing 7 innings of 5-hit ball at Camden Yards.
New York didn’t get the job done in their last match, falling 5-4 to St. Louis on Wednesday at Citi Field.
- Colorado is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games
- Colorado is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Colorado’s last 7 games
- Colorado is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
- NY Mets is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 13 of NY Mets’s last 15 games
- NY Mets is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games at home
- NY Mets is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Colorado at New York, Friday, July 29th