Yordano Ventura gets the start for the Kansas City Royals when they take to Camden Yards Tuesday – something that should terrify the Baltimore Orioles. Ventura has faced the O’s five times in his career while posting a 4-1 record with a 1.91 ERA across those outings – including a seven-inning, three-hit performance earlier this season.
- The OVER is 10-4 in the Royals’ past 14 games.
- Chris Davis is just 2-for-25 in the Orioles’ past eight games.
- The Orioles are 14-4 in their past 18 games coming off consecutive home wins.
The Orioles counter with Ubaldo Jimenez who has been struggling – to put it kindly. The righty has surrendered five or more runs in each of his past five starts while posting a dreadful 6.59 ERA on the year.
Kansas City comes into the game Tuesday struggling in their own right, as they are riding a five-game losing streak. The Royals have scored a measly seven runs in those five outings.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
Betting fans looking to pick the visiting Kansas City Royals before the first pitch in this match found them as 113 moneyline underdogs earlier today at Bodog. They saw the over/under total of 9 earlier at TopBet.
Handicapping models based on recent betting stats and prediction formulas pick a 5.3-4.0 win for the Orioles. View the computer score prediction and who will win the pick on the moneyline for all upcoming MLB matchups here.
Kansas City Royals vs Baltimore Orioles Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
33-23 Baltimore battles the Royals, currently with a 30-27 mark. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Baltimore vs Kansas City injuries news.
It’s a MLB baseball betting matchup between the No. 24-rated Baltimore Orioles and the league No. 14-ranked Kansas City Royals, according to the latest MLB power poll here at Odds – Shark
When it comes to getting on base, the visiting Kansas City Royals rank No. 8 at 9.02 hits per game. That compares with the Baltimore Orioles No. 11 ranking in that category.
Kansas City brings the No. 11-rated defense to this matchup, facing the Orioles’s No. 16-ranked defense.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
Kansas City suffered a 4-1 loss against Baltimore on Monday, as D Duffy wasn’t able to lead his team to victory at Camden Yards.
- Kansas City is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Kansas City’s last 14 games
- Kansas City is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games on the road
- Kansas City is 12-5 SU in its last 17 games when playing Baltimore
- Baltimore is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Baltimore’s last 6 games
- Baltimore is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games at home
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Baltimore’s last 6 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Kansas City at Baltimore, Wednesday, June 8th