Two of the top teams in the NFC clash Sunday when the Green Bay Packers host the Seattle Seahawks, but the Seahawks have been walking away with the wins with a 3-0 SU and a 2-1 ATS record in their past three games against Green Bay.
- Seattle is 15-7 ATS in its last 22 games on the road.
- The Packers are 6-2-1 ATS in their past nine games as home favorites.
- The two teams combined for seven turnovers when they met in the playoffs last season.
The Seahawks have heavily relied on Marshawn Lynch against the Packers, with Beast Mode rushing for 365 yards and three touchdowns in those games. Seattle’s defense has also been on point by holding the high-octane Packers offense to an average of 16.7 points per game.
Green Bay will need a solid effort from its offensive line for Sunday’s game, as Aaron Rodgers has been sacked 12 times in the team’s past three games against the Seahawks.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
The Seattle Seahawks betting odds line opened as 3-point underdogs in this one at most sportsbooks tracked here at Odds – VSB
(including BetOnline), while the total was hovering around 48 at most shops.
Handicapping models based on recent betting stats and prediction formulas pick a 25-22 win for the Packers. View the computer score prediction and who will win the pick on the moneyline for all upcoming NFL matchups here.
Seattle Seahawks vs Green Bay Packers Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
The Green Bay Packers sport a record of 1-0 and 1-0 ATS heading into this betting matchup, while the Seattle Seahawks sit at 0-1 and 0-1 ATS on the season. The over under totals records are 1-0 for the Packers and 1-0 for the Seahawks. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Green Bay vs Seattle injuries news.
The Odds – VSB
Power Rankings have the Green Bay Packers at No. 3 and the Seattle Seahawks at No. 2 heading into this contest.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
In their last game, the Seahawks were Week 1 losers coming out on the wrong end of 34-31 score against St. Louis.
Aaron Rodgers dusted the Bears secondary for 3 TDs last time out as the Packers defeated Chicago 31-23 at Soldier Field.
- Seattle is 1-3-1 ATS in its last 5 games
- Seattle is 8-2 SU in its last 10 games
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Seattle’s last 6 games
- Seattle is 15-7 ATS in its last 22 games on the road
- Green Bay is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
- Green Bay is 9-2 SU in its last 11 games
- The total has gone OVER in 16 of Green Bay’s last 23 games
- Green Bay is 6-2 ATS in its last 8 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Seattle home to Chicago, Sunday, September 27th
Green Bay home to Kansas City, Monday, September 28th