The Rams have been a thorn in the side of the Seahawks the past few seasons as they’ve been outright winners in three of the last four against them and have gone 6-2 ATS against them in their last eight matchups. The three SU wins came as an underdog, which is unsurprisingly the situation they’ll find themselves in at home when the teams play on Sunday.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of the Rams’ last 7 home games.
- The Seahawks are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games against their division.
- The Rams are 2-8 SU in their last 10 games in Week 2.
This will be the Rams first game in LA since relocating there in the offseason and they’ll be looking to bounce back from a pathetic 28-0 loss to the 49ers in Week 1. Rebounding hasn’t exactly been their forte, however, as they went 3-5 SU and 3-4-1 ATS following a loss in 2015
Despite losing two games to the Rams last season, Seattle rarely drops two straight to the same team as they’ve gone 22-4 SU in their last 26 games after losing the previous game in a matchup. They finished out the regular season as a nice bet on the road in 2015, posting a 4-0-1 ATS record.
Totals bettors might be inclined to zero in on the UNDER in this one as the Seahawks have gone UNDER in six of their last seven, while this matchup has seen the UNDER hit in nine of the last 12 games.
A 21-19 result in favor of the Rams is the prediction by the Odds – Shark
handicapping pick engine. View the computer score prediction and who will win the pick on the moneyline for all upcoming NFL matchups here.
Seattle Seahawks vs Los Angeles Rams Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
This season the Los Angeles Rams are 0-1 overall and 0-1 ATS against the spread, while the Seahawks are 1-0 and 0-1 ATS. As for the totals, Los Angeles is 0-1 on the OU, and Seattle is 0-1. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Los Angeles vs Seattle injuries news.
According to the Power Rankings here at Odds – Shark
it’s the No. 31-rated Los Angeles Rams and the No. 1-rated Seattle Seahawks in this matchup.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
The Seahawks grabbed a Week 1 victory over the Dolphins in their last game, winning 12-10 at CenturyLink Field.
- Seattle is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
- Seattle is 8-2 SU in its last 10 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Seattle’s last 7 games
- Seattle is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games on the road
- Los Angeles is 3-6-1 ATS in its last 10 games
- Los Angeles is 3-7 SU in its last 10 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Los Angeles’s last 8 games
- Los Angeles is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Seattle home to San Francisco, Sunday, September 25th
Los Angeles at Tampa Bay, Sunday, September 25th