Obviously we all expected Wisconsin to lose a few games this season, but an opening night loss to the Western Illinois Leathernecks has the Badgers looking to avoid their first 0-2 start to a season in 20 years. Wisconsin has struggled to cover at home in recent memory too, with the Badgers just 6-11-1 ATS in their past 18 home games.
- Wisconsin has not started a season with consecutive home losses since 1959.
- The UNDER is 5-1 in Sienna’s past six road games.
- Wisconsin is 21-3 SU in their past 24 games.
There was nothing pretty about Wisconsin’s first game, a contest that saw them shoot just 35.5 percent while allowing Western Illinois to shoot 54 percent. The Badgers also allowed WIU to go 7-for-9 from beyond the arc.
Siena opened their season with a 92-74 point loss to Duke, but there was some upside for the Saints. Four of Sienna’s starting five scored double-digits in points while shooting for a combined 57.5 percent from the floor against Duke.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
The Wisconsin Badgers were listed as -15-point favorites at most sportsbooks tracked by Odds – VSB
earlier in the day. It opened first at BetOnline, where the over/under betting odds total was expected shortly.
Siena Saints vs Wisconsin Badgers Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
The Wisconsin Badgers sit at 0-1 (0-1 ATS) on the college basketball season. By comparison, the Siena Saints are currently 0-1 (1-0 ATS). Looking to bet on the total points scored? Wisconsin is 1-0 OU, and Siena is 1-0 OU.
The Odds – VSB
Power Rankings have the Wisconsin Badgers at No. 5 and the Siena Saints at No. 193 heading into this college basketball betting matchup.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
- Siena is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
- Siena is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Siena’s last 5 games
- Siena is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
- Wisconsin is 21-3 SU in its last 24 games
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Wisconsin’s last 5 games
- Wisconsin is 6-11-1 ATS in its last 18 games at home
- Wisconsin is 18-1 SU in its last 19 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Siena at Radford, Friday, November 20th
Wisconsin at North Dakota, Tuesday, November 17th