The Portland Trail Blazers have booked their ticket to the postseason thanks to a late-season surge that has seen them win eight of their past 10. But the Blazers have been one of the best bets in the association dating even further back, as Damian Lillard and company have gone 12-2 ATS in their past 14. The Blazers will try to keep the ball rolling when they host the San Antonio Spurs on Monday.
– Shark BITES
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of the last 10 games between the Spurs and Trail Blazers.
- The Spurs are 4-11 ATS in their last 15 games on Monday.
- The Spurs are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games against the Trail Blazers.
Lillard is coming off the best game of his career, as he scored 59 points while shooting 18-for-34 from the floor and 9-for-14 from deep. Maybe the most impressive aspect was the ball security, with Dame accomplishing all of that without one turnover. During the month of April, Lillard is averaging 30.6 points per game and just 1.6 turnovers.
Though you could typically expect Gregg Popovich to rest veteran players in this spot, the ornery coach has said he is going to play his starters after some recent lackluster performances. The most prevailing of these poor showings was a 102-95 loss to the Lakers that saw seven players score nine or fewer points.
San Antonio Spurs vs Portland Trail Blazers Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
The Portland Trail Blazers sport a record of 40-40 and 39-41 ATS heading into this matchup, while the San Antonio Spurs sit at 61-19 and 41-38-1 ATS on the NBA season. The OVER/UNDER totals betting records are 42-37-1 for the Portland Trail Blazers and 43-37 for the San Antonio Spurs. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Portland vs San Antonio injuries news.
The Odds – Shark betting Power Rankings have the Portland Trail Blazers at No. 2 and the San Antonio Spurs at No. 4 heading into this NBA contest.
When it comes to rebounds, the visiting San Antonio Spurs rank No. 10 in the league with 43.85 per game. That compares with Portland’s No. 16 ranking in that category. The story is different when it comes to three-point shooting where Portland is the NBA’s No. 8-ranked team at 10.34 per game, while the San Antonio Spurs rate No. 17 with 9.21 per contest.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
San Antonio got 28 points from Kawhi Leonard en route to a 98-87 loss against Los Angeles on Saturday at AT&T Center.
Damian Lillard poured in 59 points for Portland on Saturday, as they defeated Utah 101-86 at Moda Center.
- San Antonio is 19-6 SU in its last 25 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of San Antonio’s last 6 games
- San Antonio is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games on the road
- San Antonio is 8-2 SU in its last 10 games on the road
- Portland is 9-1 ATS in its last 10 games
- Portland is 8-2 SU in its last 10 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Portland’s last 11 games
- Portland is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
San Antonio at Utah, Wednesday, April 12th
Portland home to New Orleans, Wednesday, April 12th