As the new NHL season inches closer, starved puck bettors looking to get in on some early action can look no further than 5Dimes for futures options.
So, which teams are the favorites to compete in the Stanley Cup Final this year? According to the book, the Chicago Blackhawks and Tampa Bay Lightning are the most likely to meet in the championship game for the second year in a row at +2500 odds.
The New York Rangers are no stranger to deep postseason runs and currently have a +2725 shot of taking on Chicago in the final. A Tampa Bay-Anaheim matchup is priced at +3300 at the shop.
Pittsburgh has been knocked out of the postseason in the first round three times in the last six years but are receiving more respect from oddsmakers in 2015-16. Sidney Crosby’s crew are +3375 to collide with the ‘Hawks on the NHL’s biggest stage next spring.
Stanley Cup Final Matchup Odds
Odds as of September 25 at 5Dimes
- Tampa Bay Lightning vs Chicago Blackhawks +2500
- New York Rangers vs Chicago Blackhawks +2725
- Tampa Bay Lightning vs Anaheim Ducks +3300
- Pittsburgh Penguins vs Chicago Blackhawks +3375
- New York Rangers vs Anaheim Ducks +3600
- Montreal Canadiens vs Chicago Blackhawks +3900
- Tampa Bay Lightning vs St Louis Blues +4075
- Tampa Bay Lightning vs Los Angeles Kings +4075
- Washington Capitals vs Chicago Blackhawks +4275
- Tampa Bay Lightning vs Minnesota Wild +4350
- New York Rangers vs Los Angeles Kings +4400
- New York Rangers vs St Louis Blues +4400
- Pittsburgh Penguins vs Anaheim Ducks +4450
- New York Rangers vs Minnesota Wild +4700
- New York Islanders vs Chicago Blackhawks +5150
- Montreal Canadiens vs Anaheim Ducks +5150
- Pittsburgh Penguins vs St Louis Blues +5450
- Pittsburgh Penguins vs Los Angeles Kings +5450
- Washington Capitals vs Anaheim Ducks +5600
- Tampa Bay Lightning vs Nashville Predators +5650