USA Today Sports
Green Bay Packers at Pittsburgh Steelers (-2.5, 41)
* Packers’ linebacker Clay Matthews has still yet to see live snaps this preseason and it does currently seem that it is unlikely he will Sunday. Defensive coordinator Dom Capers does not seem overly concerned though saying “With a guy like Clay, who’s bright (and has) good football instincts, I like where he is in terms of being able to do what I ask him to do.”
* The Steelers will trot out every healthy player in Sunday according to Mike Tomlin. The only regular starter that is expected to miss the game is linebacker Lawrence Timmons, who is dealing with turf toe.
St. Louis Rams at Tennessee Titans (-2, 38.5)
* The center position is still unsettled for the Rams. The three-way race between Tim Raines, Barrett Jones and Demetrius Rhaney saw Barnes get the start last week. Rhaney has spent most of the week at left guard with Roger Saffold nursing an injury as well.
* The Titans first-team offensive line looked shaky in Week 1 of the preseason and will be tested early in this one against the powerful Rams defensive line. There has been reports that te Titans have been connected to guard Evan Mathis is shore up their line.
Dallas Cowboys at San Francisco 49ers (-4, 40.5)
* There seems to be a chance that Tony Romo does not even see the field Sunday. The grass at Levi Stadium has been so bad that Romo will likely be limited if he plays at all according to Clarence Hill of the Dallas Star-Telegram.
* Levi Stadium has been an utter trainwreck this offseason. It has been so bad that the 49ers have only conducted three of their eight scheduled practices on their home turf due to the poor conditions. The field has also been freshly laid after the stadium hosted a Taylor Swift concert earlier this week.