A pair of talented teams that haven’t parlayed their on paper talent onto the floor square off Thursday when the Oklahoma City Thunder take on the Chicago Bulls at the United Center. Fresh off back to back losses, the good news for Thunder backers is that it’s an extremely rare feat when Kevin Durant and company drop three in a row – OKC is 8-2 SU in its last 10 games after consecutive losses.
- The Bulls are 8-1 SU in their last nine games after losing as favorite.
- The Thunder are 12-4 SU and ATS in their last 16 games on the road against the Bulls.
- The Bulls are 10-2 ATS in their last 12 games after consecutive ATS losses.
The Thunder, who got off to a 3-0 start, fell 110-105 to Houston on Monday and 103-98 at the hands of the Raptors on Wednesday which consisted of strong first halves and poor performances after halftime in both contests.
Chicago was on the wrong end of a 130-105 performance against the Charlotte Hornets Tuesday, becoming one of the worst bets in the league at 1-4 ATS in the process.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
The visiting Oklahoma City Thunder betting line opened this morning as -2-point favorites in this one at most sportsbooks tracked at Odds – VSB
(including Bodog), while the total was hovering around 208 at BetOnline and other betting odds shops.
Prediction-scoring formulas run on this game pick a potential 107-105 result in favor of the Bulls. View the computer score prediction and who will win the pick on the moneyline for all upcoming NBA matchups here.
Oklahoma City Thunder vs Chicago Bulls Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
The Chicago Bulls bring a 3-2 record (1-4 ATS) to the battle against the 3-1 Oklahoma City Thunder, who are 2-2 ATS. Fans OVER/UNDER betting have seen Chicago Bulls go 2-3 so far and the Oklahoma City Thunder go 2-2. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Chicago vs Oklahoma City injuries news.
The Chicago Bulls sit at No. 8 in the current NBA Power Rankings here at Odds – VSB
, while the Oklahoma City Thunder are at No. 7 on that betting chart.
The game also pits Chicago’s No. 16-ranked offense averaging 100.6 PPG, against a Oklahoma City Thunder defense that ranks No. 27 at 109.6 PPG. The Chicago Bulls field goal percentage has averaged 44.6% so far, less than the Oklahoma City Thunder shooters have achieved on the year, 48.21% per game.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
- Oklahoma City is 4-9 ATS in its last 13 games
- Oklahoma City is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games
- Oklahoma City is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
- Oklahoma City is 3-7 SU in its last 10 games on the road
- Chicago is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Chicago’s last 6 games
- Chicago is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games at home
- Chicago is 12-3 SU in its last 15 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Oklahoma City home to Phoenix, Sunday, November 8th
Chicago home to Minnesota, Saturday, November 7th