The Utah Jazz have quietly been one of the hottest teams in the NBA right now, as Gordon Hayward and company can collect their ninth victory in 11 games with a win over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday.
– Shark Bites
- The total has gone UNDER in seven of the Thunder’s last eight games against the Jazz.
- The Thunder are 7-2 SU in their last nine games.
- The total has gone OVER in six of the Jazz’ last eight games.
Hayward has put together 10 straight 20-point outings – the best string by a Utah player since Karl Malone accomplished the feat in 2001. The Jazz will be without starting point guard George Hill for the sixth straight game while the veteran recovers from a toe injury, which leaves Utah a bit vulnerable at the one spot.
Russell Westbrook averaged 21 points, eight rebounds and 7.5 assists in four games against Utah last season, but the superstar failed to record a single triple-double. The Thunder took all four against the Jazz last year, with two of the triumphs coming by 22 points.
Home-court advantage has been huge when the Jazz and Thunder collide, evidenced by the home team taking nine of the last 11 meetings between the clubs.
Oklahoma City Thunder vs Utah Jazz Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
Utah battles the Oklahoma City Thunder, currently with a 15-10 mark (12-13 ATS). The OVER/UNDER records, important for totals betting, are 15-10 for the Utah Jazz and 10-13-1 for the Oklahoma City Thunder. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Utah vs Oklahoma City injuries news.
It’s a betting matchup between the No. 6-rated Utah Jazz and the No. 13-ranked Oklahoma City Thunder, according to the NBA Power Rankings here at Odds – Shark .
The game also pits Utah’s No. 24-ranked offense averaging 100.48 PPG, against a Oklahoma City Thunder defense that ranks No. 17 at 104.72 PPG. The Utah Jazz field goal percentage has averaged 46.4% so far, more than the Oklahoma City Thunder shooters have achieved on the year, 45.63% per game.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
The Thunder got a 37-point performance from Russell Westbrook as Oklahoma City handed Boston a 99-96 defeat on Sunday at Chesapeake Energy Arena.
The Jazz blew out Sacramento on Saturday, running up the score in a 104-84 win at Vivint Smart Home Arena.
- Oklahoma City is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games
- Oklahoma City is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Oklahoma City’s last 5 games
- Oklahoma City is 4-9 ATS in its last 13 games on the road
- Utah is 4-0-1 ATS in its last 5 games
- Utah is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Utah’s last 8 games
- Utah is 6-1-1 ATS in its last 8 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Oklahoma City home to Phoenix, Saturday, December 17th
Utah home to Dallas, Friday, December 16th