A pair of teams that have failed to string together consistent efforts will try to turn things around Tuesday when the Oklahoma City Thunder tangle with the Washington Wizards at the Verizon Center. The Wizards, who haven’t played since suffering a 114-99 loss at the hands of the Atlanta Hawks on Saturday, have dropped three straight entering the tilt. The good news for Wiz backers is that they have fared much better when rested, going 5-0 ATS in their last five games with two days off.
– VSB Bites
- The Thunder are 3-8 SU in their last 11 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 13 of the Wizards’ last 17 games at home.
- The Wizards are 7-2 SU in their last nine games after an ATS loss.
Home court advantage has been huge when the Wizards and Thunder have collided. The visiting team is 1-6 SU in the last seven meetings between the clubs.
If Washington is going to come away with a win in this game they’ll have to cut down on turnovers. Randy Whitman’s squad leads the NBA in turnovers (19.7) with standout point guard John Wall averaging five per game – the worst number on the team.
Prediction-scoring formulas run on this game pick a potential 107-104 result in favor of the Thunder. View the computer score prediction and who will win the pick on the moneyline for all upcoming NBA matchups here.
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
The Washington Wizards bring a 3-3 record (2-4 ATS) to the battle against the 4-3 Oklahoma City Thunder, who are 3-4 ATS. Fans OVER/UNDER betting have seen Washington Wizards go 4-1-1 so far and the Oklahoma City Thunder go 3-4. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Washington vs Oklahoma City injuries news.
The betting Power Rankings at Odds – VSB have the No. 9-rated Oklahoma City Thunder taking on the No. 26-rated Washington Wizards in this NBA contest.
Offensively the game matches up Washington’s No. 11-ranked offense (102.5 PPG) against a Oklahoma City Thunder defense that ranks No. 25 at 107.86 PPG. The Washington Wizards have averaged 44.85% from the field per game, less than the Oklahoma City Thunder have managed so far this NBA season (48.4% on average).
Recent Outings Betting Recap
- Oklahoma City is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games
- Oklahoma City is 6-3 SU in its last 9 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Oklahoma City’s last 5 games
- Oklahoma City is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
- Washington is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games
- Washington is 3-6 SU in its last 9 games
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Washington’s last 5 games
- Washington is 13-5 SU in its last 18 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Oklahoma City home to Philadelphia, Friday, November 13th
Washington home to Orlando, Saturday, November 14th