The Toledo Rockets are 7-0 SU and ATS this season, though their competition has been less than stellar with only one of their seven opponents carrying a winning record at this point in the season. Toledo will play host to the Northern Illinois Huskies Tuesday night.
- Northern Illinois is 5-0 SU in their last five against Toledo.
- Toledo rushed for 263 yards and two touchdowns against NIU last season.
- Northern Illinois is 6-1-1 ATS in their last eight after a win.
The past three games have seen Toledo’s offense average 50.7 points per game and have an average scoring margin of plus-30 points. Quarterback Phillip Ely has gone off for the Rockets with the senior throwing 11 touchdowns in the past three.
NIU is coming into Tuesday night just as hot as Toledo, winning three-straight games while averaging 51 points per game during that span. Huskies running back Joel Bouagnon is tied for third in the nation with 14 rushing touchdowns this season.
Odds – VSB
computer score prediction models pick a possible 37.5-32.5 win for Toledo on Tuesday. View the computer score prediction and who will win the pick on the moneyline for all upcoming NCAAF matchups here.
Northern Illinois Huskies vs Toledo Rockets Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
The Toledo Rockets sit at 7-0 (7-0 ATS) on the season; in comparison, the Northern Illinois Huskies are currently 5-3 (4-2-2 ATS). Looking to bet on the totals? Toledo is 2-5 OU, and Northern Illinois is 5-3 OU. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Toledo vs Northern Illinois injuries news.
The power rankings show a disparity between these teams, with the Toledo Rockets rated this week at No. 14 and the Northern Illinois Huskies sitting at No. 29.
Offensively, the game matches up the Toledo Rockets No. 24-ranked offense (37 PPG) against a Northern Illinois Huskies defense that ranks No. 52 at 24.5 PPG. The Toledo Rockets passing attack has averaged 257.86 yards per game, more than the Northern Illinois Huskies give up through the air (223.5 YPG on average).
Defensively, the Northern Illinois Huskies feature the league’s No. 50-rated road run defense, allowing 160.5 yards per game. Toledo, meanwhile, ranks No. 37 in rushing offense at home.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
In their last game, Northern Illinois got a 101-yard performance from Darius Jackson as a key part of its 49-21 win over Eastern Michigan.
Phillip Ely’s 355-yard performance through the air was enough last time out, as Toledo earned a 51-35 win over Massachusetts on Saturday at Gillette Stadium.
- Northern Illinois is 12-4 SU in its last 16 games
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Northern Illinois’s last 10 games
- Northern Illinois is 13-4-1 ATS in its last 18 games on the road
- Northern Illinois is 19-6 SU in its last 25 games on the road
- Toledo is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games
- Toledo is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Toledo’s last 7 games
- Toledo is 4-0-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Northern Illinois at Buffalo, Wednesday, November 11th
Toledo at Central Michigan, Tuesday, November 10th