AFC Week 8 Sunday AFC match up! LUCK Vs Big Ben! Our Team has all the Analysis on the Favorable live odds including sports betting pick.
Get all your NFL Week 8 sports betting advice ready with Vegas Sports Betting as we will be covering all the weekly analysis and sports betting odds on future NFL games. Sign up with our sportsbook affiliates to get all your favorable odds. Our NFL Week 8 Sunday betting pick is an AFC matchup between the Indianapolis Colts and the Pittsburgh Steelers. We will first discuss the best sports betting odds between both teams then give out sports prediction.
Week 7 Top Performers:
- Andrew Luck: 344 yards and two touchdowns
- Ahmad Bradshaw: 52 yards and a touchdown
- TY Hilton: 107 yards
Factors to consider:
- Coming off a big week 7 home win versus the Cincinnati Bengals
- Playing on the road and in colder condition (Pittsburgh)
- Andrew Luck not used to playing in normal temperatures, Weather may be a critical factor
- The Colts are on a five game winning streak; A win will give them their sixth win of the season putting them 2 or more games ahead from all the team in the AFC South
- #1 offense against a mediocre Steelers defense (ranked 15th in total defense) suffering from injuries
- Andrew Luck will be effective both in the passing and rushing offense,
- Andrew Luck to throw over 300 yards and two TDs
- Luck favorite targets of the game will be TY Hilton (well over 100 yards and a TD), Dwayne Allen and Ahmad Bradshaw
- Colts surprisingly have one of the top defenses in the NFL as they are ranked 3rd in total yards allowed per game (311.1 YPG).
- Despite being ranked 5th in pass defense, the Colts biggest challenges is defending Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown.
Week 7 Top Performers:
- Ben Roethlisberger: 265 yards and two touchdowns
- Le’Von Bell: 57 yards
- Antonio Brown: 90 yards and a 3yard pass TD
Factors to consider:
- Steelers coming off a big week 7 Monday Night home win against the Houston Texans
- Playing at home in Pittsburgh and in temperature that they are used to playing in
- With a win here, Steelers have a chance to get on that top spot in the AFC North
- Ben Roethlisbergerand the Steelers offense are facing a tough Indianapolis Defense Ranked 3rd in total defense
- Expect Big Ben to throw for less than 275 yards as he goes up against a 5th ranked pass defense (Colts) allowing only 214.4 yards allowed per game
- Antonio Brown has been very consistent, so expect him to be the top target for the Steelers QB
- Steeler’s defense is facing the #1 offense in the NFL for total yards (452.9 yards per game)
- The Steelers struggling defense had to bring retired defensive end James Harrison back to the squad to play for their “soft” defense.
- Expect them to struggle with Andrew Luck and the Colts, regardless of playing at home in cold conditions.
When: Sunday, October 26th, 2014,
Time: 4:25pm (Eastern Time)
Where: Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, USA
Opening NFL odds: Indianapolis Colts -4
NFL Betting Odds from: Bovada
Indianapolis is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games
Indianapolis is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
Indianapolis is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
Pittsburgh is 10-5 ATS in its last 15 games
Pittsburgh is 7-3 SU in its last 10 games
Pittsburgh is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 7 of Indianapolis’s last 9 games
The total has gone OVER in 8 of Pittsburgh’s last 12 games
Week 9 Matchups
Indianapolis at New York, Monday, November 3rd
Pittsburgh home to Baltimore, Sunday, November 2nd
The odds tables opened the Indianapolis Colts as favorite is a low -4 spread. We believe that the Colts will win in Pittsburgh, despite being on the road and in cold condition. Andrew Luck and his offense are just so consistent and on a hot streak, winning five straight. As they go up against a weak Steelers defense, the Colts should have no problem covering the spread as well. That being said, add Indianapolis Colts -3 ½ provided by BetOnline. The Colts should cover this spread with ease.
Sports Betting Pick: Indianapolis Colts -3 ½
Sign up to Bovada or any of the best sportsbooks listed on our top sportsbook page for all your favorable odds and betting advice. Vegas Sports Bettingwill keep posted with the latest updates, analysis and previews on coming matchups to make your betting experience as comfortable as possible.
Follow us on twitter at: https://twitter.com/VegasSB1