Dont miss Week 8’s TNF AFC West Coast Divisional Brawl! Our Team will provide you with Analysis on the Favorable live odds and sports betting picks.
Sign up with our top online sportsbooks as they have all the favorable sports betting odds ready for you. Vegas Sports Betting will keep you posted with all the weekly analysis and sports betting odds on future NFL games. Week 8’s NFL Thursday Night sports betting pick presents an AFC West Brawl between the San Diego Chargers and the Denver Broncos. We give you a brief description on the best sports betting odds between the two teams accompanied by our sports prediction.
Week 7 Top Performers:
- Philip Rivers: 205 yards and two touchdown
- Brandon Olivier: 67 yards
- Antonio Gates: 61 yards and a touchdown
Factors to consider:
- Short rest, only three days to prepare (Sunday to Thursday) as they play on the road
- Coming off a week 7 home loss against their divisional rivals, the Kansas City Chiefs
- Playing on the road
- Philip Rivers has no problem playing in cold conditions (Denver)
- A win for the Chargers will put them on the top spot of the AFC West
- Going Up against one of the best rushing defenses in the NFL (Broncos ranked 3rd in rushing yards allowed)
- Chargers offense to be more involved in their passing game, and not in the running game
- Chargers suffering from running back injuries; Leading RB, Rookie Brandon Olivier <100 yards
- Going up against one of the best offenses in the NFL (Broncos ranked 4th in total offense (YPG))
- Biggest challenge: Stopping Peyton Manning in Denver
- Despite being ranked #3 in pass defense (209.6 yards allowed per game), Peyton Manning will be throwing well over 209.6 yards
Week 7 Top Performers:
- Peyton Manning:318 yards and four touchdowns
- Ronnie Hillman: 74 yards and two touchdowns
- Demaryius Thomas: 171 yards and two touchdowns
- Peyton Manning records 510 career touchdowns and passes Brett Favre’s NFL all-time career touchdown record (508 TDs)
Factors to consider:
- Coming off a big week 7 home win against the San Francisco 49ers
- Peyton Manning touchdown record to continue (Currently: 510 TDs)
- Although they will be getting a short rest from Sunday Night to Thursday Night, they will be staying in Denver for those three days, giving them a rest advantage going into Thursday night’s game against the Chargers
- Playing at home against a divisional rival
- Denver needs a win to hold that 1st place position in the AFC West
- Going Up against the #5 total defense in the NFL (Chargers ranked 3rd in pass defense )
- Peyton Manning expected have roughly more than 300 yards and 3 touchdowns, regardless of the Chargers high ranked pass defense (allowing 209.6 yards)
- Ronnie Hillman to have similar performance than in week 7
- Demariyus Thomas will be the #1 target catching for more than 100 yards and a TD.
- Going up against a tough passionate quarterback, that being Philip Rivers
- Broncos defense ranked 3rd in rush defense; Stopping the Chargers rush offense to less than 80 yards, considering the Chargers running back injuries.
- Expect three or more sacks from the Denver defense including two interceptions.
Time: 8:25pm (Eastern Time)
Where: Sports Authority Field, Denver, Colorado, USA
Opening NFL odds: Denver Broncos -7
NFL Betting Odds from: Bovada
San Diego is 7-2 ATS in its last 9 games
San Diego is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games
San Diego is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of San Diego’s last 9 games
Denver is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games
Denver is 13-2 SU in its last 15 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Denver’s last 7 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Denver’s last 5 games at home
Week 9 Matchups
San Diego at Miami, Sunday, November 2nd
Denver at New England, Sunday, November 2nd
The Denver Broncos opened as favorites coming into Thursday Night’s day; the spread opened at -7. Our Vegas Sports Betting team thinks that the Broncos should have no problem getting this victory at home considering the circumstances. Although the chargers are a tough opponent, Peyton Manning and his offense should have no problem covering the spread, especially when their playing at home. That being said, we advise you to take Denver Broncos -7 ½ provided by Bovada. Thank You for choosing Vegas Sports Betting for your betting need.
Sports Betting Pick: Denver Broncos -7 ½
Sign up to Bovada or any of the best sportsbooks listed on our top sportsbook page for all your favorable odds and betting advice. Vegas Sports Bettingwill keep posted with the latest updates, analysis and previews on coming matchups to make your betting experience as comfortable as possible.
Follow us on twitter at: https://twitter.com/VegasSB1