MNF Week 8: NFC East Divisional Match-up! Our Team has all the Coverage and Analysis on the Favorable live odds including sports betting picks.
Vegas Sports Betting will get you ready for all the weekly analysis and sports betting odds coverage for upcoming NFL games; as our top sportsbooks have set the sports betting odds for Week 8 NFL games. This week’s NFL Monday Night sports betting pick involves two NFC East teams; the Washington Redskins versus the Dallas Cowboys. We will first begin elaborate on the best sports betting odds between the both NFL teams then give out our sports prediction.
Week 7 Top Performers:
- Colts McCoy: 128 yards and a touchdown
- Alfred Morris: 54 yards
- Pierre Garcon: 87 yards and a touchdown
Factors to consider:
- Redskins got a (17-19) win their week 7 matchup at home versus the struggling Tennessee Titans improving their record to 2-5.
- Playing on the road at Dallas in a stadium, thus weather is not a factor
- Redskins are surely out of the playoff picture considering their tough division.
- Redskins are ahead into their bye week after Monday Night’s game
- Third Redskins back-up Quarterback Colts McCoy will get the start on Monday Night.
- Despite their low record, Washington has one of the better offensive ranking; The Redskins are ranked 5th in total offense based on yards (389.4 YPG), though turnovers are the main issue for this offense (turnover ratio: -9)
- High Ranking comes mainly from the passing offense as they are ranked 4th in pass yards per game (290 YPG)
- Redskins rush offense continue to struggle averaging 99.4 rushing yards per game
- The team is now facing an average defense coming from the Dallas Cowboys
- Going up against the #3 offense in the NFL and up against the #1 rush offense in the league
- Biggest challenge: Stopping the #1 rusher in the NFL, Demarco Murray (913 yards in seven games)
- Redskins defense is also consider average, though ranked 7th in pass defense, allowing only 218.9 YPG
- Expect Redskins defense to give a tough time to Tony Romo’s aerial game.
Week 7 Top Performers:
- Tony Romo: 279 yards and three touchdowns
- Demarco Murray: 128 yards and a touchdown
- Dez Bryant: 151 yards
Factors to consider:
- Cowboys coming off a home win (21-31) in their week 7 divisional game versus the New York Giants
- Cowboys on a hot streak as the go for their seventh straight win
- Playing at home for a second straight week
- Need another win to hold that top spot in the NFC East.
- Cowboys have the third best offense in the NFL, averaging 402.1 YPG
- Cowboys have the #1 rushing offense lead by Demarco Murray
- Tony Romo goes up against a solid pass defense ranked 7th; Regardless Tony Romo will still be able to get 2 or more touchdowns considering the circumstance (Playing at home on Primetime)
- Expect the Cowboys offense to once again run the ball more often as RB Murray has been the core of the Cowboys defense
- Defense faces a third back-up quarterback (Colt McCoy)
- Expect Defense to give much pressure to Redskins quarterback, especially at home on Primetime
- Although the Cowboys have an average defense (ranked 14th in total yards allowed), they should have no problem dealing with the Washington offense as they are prone to turnovers.
When: Monday, October 27th, 2014,
Time: 8:25pm (Eastern Time)
Where: AT&T Stadium, Dallas, Texas, USA
Opening NFL odds: Dallas Cowboys -7 ½
NFL Betting Odds from: Bovada
Washington is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
Washington is 2-13 SU in its last 15 games
Washington is 2-7 ATS in its last 9 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Washington’s last 6 games
Dallas is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games
Dallas is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
Dallas is 8-15 ATS in its last 23 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Dallas’s last 5 games
Week 9 Matchups
Washington at Minnesota, Sunday, November 2nd
Dallas home to Arizona, Sunday, November 2nd
Obviously, the Dallas Cowboys opened as favorite for Monday Night Football with a -7 ½ spread. These lines have consistently been changing ever since they released the odds; so sign with our top sportsbooks to get all your favorable odds on time. Our VSB team believes that the Cowboy will definitely win this game and well enough to cover the spread. Thus, our sports betting pick would have to be Dallas Cowboys -10 provided by Bovada. Take this pick right now before the lines alter.
Sports Betting Pick: Dallas Cowboys -10
Check out our top sportsbook page and sign up with any of the sportsbooks recommended by Vegas Sports Betting suited for you. Our sportsbooks partners are considered the best in the business for all your favorable odds. VSB will keep you posted with the latest updates, analysis and previews for all sports genres for a better betting experience.
Follow us on twitter at: https://twitter.com/VegasSB1