The Golden State Warriors and Los Angeles Clippers are two NBA teams that share a lot in common. They both boast a roster that features an embarrassment of riches, they play in sunny California, they’re sporting spotless 4-0 records in the new campaign and they really do not like each other. The heated rivals are set to renew acquaintances Wednesday when the Clips invade Oracle Arena for their first contest of the season.
- Clippers point guard Chris Paul has 10 turnovers in the last two games.
- Dating back to last year’s postseason, the UNDER has gone 10-1-2 in the Warriors’ last 13 home games.
- The Clippers are 5-17 ATS in their last 22 meetings in Golden State.
Golden State took three of four from L.A. in the regular season last year but missed out on seeing them in the playoffs due to the Clippers’ uninspiring performance against the Houston Rockets in Western Conference semifinals.
The Clips and Dubs each covered the spread twice during that span, while the UNDER paid out in three out of the four meetings for totals bettors.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
Golden State Warriors opened as -8-point favorites at online sportsbook BetOnline, while the NBA total line was sitting around 217 at Bodog for those who prefer OVER/UNDER betting on the total amount of points scored.
Prediction-scoring formulas run on this game pick a potential 114-107 result in favor of the Warriors. View the computer score prediction and who will win the pick on the moneyline for all upcoming NBA matchups here.
Los Angeles Clippers vs Golden State Warriors Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
The Los Angeles Clippers will look to vanquish their hosts on Wednesday, as they are 2-2 ATS versus the spread this season, while the Golden State Warriors are 4-0 ATS. Los Angeles is 2-2 against the points scored total betting line, while Golden State is 1-3 versus the line. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Golden State vs Los Angeles injuries news.
The Golden State Warriors sit at No. 1 in the current NBA Power Rankings here at Odds – VSB
, while the Los Angeles Clippers are at No. 5 on that betting chart.
Offensively the game matches up Golden State’s No. 1-ranked offense (119 PPG) against a Los Angeles Clippers defense that ranks No. 12 at 99.25 PPG. The Golden State Warriors have averaged 48.46% from the field per game, more than the Los Angeles Clippers have managed so far this NBA season (48% on average).
Recent Outings Betting Recap
- LA Clippers is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games
- LA Clippers is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
- The total has gone OVER in 9 of LA Clippers’s last 12 games
- LA Clippers is 13-3 ATS in its last 16 games on the road
- Golden State is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games
- Golden State is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 16 of Golden State’s last 22 games
- Golden State is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Los Angeles home to Houston, Saturday, November 7th
Golden State home to Denver, Friday, November 6th