The Boston College Eagles will look to snap a nine-game losing streak this Saturday on the road against the Massachusetts Minutemen. The Eagles ended 2015 on an 0-8 SU and 4-4 ATS slide and kept that losing streak going with a 17-14 loss in Ireland to Georgia Tech last week as a 3.5-point underdog.
Boston College’s offense has averaged a paltry 10.6 points per game over the team’s last 11 games, resulting in the UNDER going 10-1 over that stretch.
- Massachusetts is 0-25 SU in its last 25 games in September.
- Boston College is 17-0 SU in its last 17 games against Mid-American.
- Boston College is 5-1 ATS in its last six games on the road.
Massachusetts has also trended towards low scoring games recently with the UNDER going 5-1 in the team’s last six games. The Minutemen are 3-1 ATS and 2-2 SU over their last four games since going 0-5 SU and ATS in their previous five contests.
These two teams have played four times since 2004, with Massachusetts coming out on the losing end of all four games and going 0-2 ATS over the last two. The Minutemen are 0-4 SU and ATS in their last four games at home and just 4-19 SU at home since the start of the 2012 season.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
Betting fans going with the Massachusetts Minutemen in this game found them listed as 16.5-point underdogs on the betting odds menu at 5Dimes earlier in the week.
Prediction-scoring formulas run on this game pick a potential 17-3 result in favor of the Eagles. View the computer score prediction and who will win the pick on the moneyline for all upcoming NCAAF matchups here.
Boston College Eagles vs Massachusetts Minutemen Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
The Massachusetts Minutemen are 0-1 so far on the season, and 1-0 ATS vs the point spread. The Boston College Eagles, meanwhile, are 0-1 and 1-0 ATS. Those over under betting have seen Massachusetts go 0-1 and the Boston College Eagles go 0-1 on the totals. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Massachusetts vs Boston College injuries news.
It’s a betting matchup between the No. 87-rated Massachusetts Minutemen and the No. 91-ranked Boston College Eagles, according to the NCAA College Football Power Rankings here at Odds – Shark
In their last game, the Minutemen were Week 1 losers coming out on the wrong end of 24-7 score against Florida.
- Boston College is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Boston College’s last 5 games
- Boston College is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
- Boston College is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games on the road
- Massachusetts is 3-6 ATS in its last 9 games
- Massachusetts is 3-12 SU in its last 15 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Massachusetts’s last 6 games
- Massachusetts is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Boston College at Virginia Tech, Saturday, September 17th
Massachusetts home to FIU, Saturday, September 17th