The Golden State Warriors are making the NBA their personal playground, and a home date with the struggling Atlanta Hawks awaits Stephen Curry and company on Monday. Winners of 11 in a row, the Dubs may be forced to play without star power forward Draymond Green, as the 26-year-old is questionable for the matchup with a left ankle contusion.
– Shark Bites
- The Warriors are 12-0 SU in their last 12 games with one day off between games.
- The Hawks are 2-5 SU and 1-6 ATS in their last seven games on Monday.
- The Hawks are 8-0 SU and ATS in their last eight games with no days off between games.
The Warriors have won their last four games by an average of 29.3 points while covering the spread in three of the four affairs. Curry, Kevin Durant and Klay Thompson have the Warriors averaging 118.4 points per game – the best mark in the Association.
The Hawks got off to a strong start with nine wins in 11 games, but they’ve since dropped five of six in the wake of a 109-94 loss to the Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday.
Golden State has won eight of the last nine meetings, including a 109-105 overtime triumph at home on March 1.
Atlanta Hawks vs Golden State Warriors Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
The Golden State Warriors sit at 15-2 (9-7-1 ATS) on the season; in comparison, the Atlanta Hawks are currently 10-7 (9-8 ATS). Looking to bet on the points scored total? Golden State is 10-7 OU and Atlanta is 5-12 OU. This season the Golden State Warriors are 15-2 overall and 9-7-1 ATS against the number, while the Atlanta Hawks are 10-7 and 9-8 ATS. As for the totals, Golden State is 10-7 on the OU, and Atlanta is 5-12. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Golden State vs Atlanta injuries news.
The Warriors – Hawks betting odds would favor the Warriors if the lines were set according to power rankings. Golden State is rated No. 1 in our latest Odds – Shark poll, while the Atlanta Hawks sit at No. 15.
In rebounding, the battle of the boards features Golden State’s No. 12-rated NBA squad against Atlanta’s No. 9-rated roster. When it comes to long-range shooting, Golden State rates No. 3 in the league with 12.12 per game, while their foes tonight rank No. 16 with 8.76 per outing.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
Atlanta suffered a 109-94 loss against Los Angeles on Sunday, getting 21 points from Kent Bazemore in a losing effort at STAPLES Center.
The Warriors got a 34-point performance from Stephen Curry as Golden State handed Minnesota a 115-102 defeat on Saturday at Oracle Arena.
- Atlanta is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games
- Atlanta is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Atlanta’s last 5 games
- Atlanta is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
- Golden State is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games
- Golden State is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Golden State’s last 6 games
- Golden State is 16-7 ATS in its last 23 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Atlanta at Phoenix, Wednesday, November 30th
Golden State home to Houston, Thursday, December 1st
Tagged with: feature