The Los Angeles Dodgers find themselves behind the eight ball in their National League Divisional Series with the Washington Nationals, but they’ll have an opportunity to bounce back in Game 4 on Tuesday.
- The Nationals are 3-8 SU in their last 11 games against the Dodgers.
- The Dodgers are 9-2 SU in their last 11 games at home after a loss at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 16 of the Nationals’ last 22 games after winning as an underdog.
At the time of writing, neither side had named a starting pitcher. Nationals’ manager Dusty Baker told reporters on Monday it would be between Reynaldo Lopez and Joe Ross, while Dodgers’ bench boss Dave Roberts announced either Clayton Kershaw or Julio Urias would get the nod.
OVER bettors will be eagerly anticipating this one. Los Angeles has gone OVER in six of their last eight games, and the OVER is 4-1 in the last five matchups between the clubs.
Stringing together wins has been a tall order for Washington of late. The Nationals are 0-4 SU in their last four coming off consecutive wins.
Washington Nationals vs Los Angeles Dodgers Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
The Los Angeles Dodgers bring a 92-73 record to the battle against the 97-68 Nationals. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Los Angeles vs Washington injuries news.
It’s a MLB baseball betting matchup between the No. 7-rated Los Angeles Dodgers and the league No. 14-ranked Washington Nationals, according to the latest MLB power poll here at Odds – Shark
Rating these teams in several key categories is important for handicappers and Los Angeles has baseball’s No. 16-rated offensive output, at 8.46 hits per game. The Washington Nationals average 8.65 hits per game, good for No. 19 on the list.
Pitching and defensive stats are important baseball handicapping betting factors and Los Angeles has the No. 5-ranked defense. In the other dugout, the Nationals own the No. 2 mark in runs allowed.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
The Nationals enjoyed a 8-3 victory at the expense of the Dodgers on Monday, with G Gonzalez throwing 1.2 innings of 1-hit ball at Dodger Stadium.
- Washington is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
- Washington is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Washington’s last 7 games
- Washington is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
- LA Dodgers is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games
- LA Dodgers is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of LA Dodgers’s last 8 games
- LA Dodgers is 9-4 ATS in its last 13 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Washington home to Los Angeles, Thursday, October 13th