A battle between two of the best teams in the Big Ten highlights a loaded slate of college basketball games, as the Wisconsin Badgers visit the Indiana Hoosiers on Tuesday. Wisconsin has made easy work of Indiana historically, as the Badgers are 15-2 SU and 13-4 ATS in their past 17 against the Hoosiers.
- Indiana is 7-2 ATS in its last 9 games at home against teams with winning records.
- Wisconsin is 12-3 SU and 11-4 ATS in its last 15 games within the Big Ten.
- The total has gone UNDER in 13 of Wisconsin’s last 18 games on the road.
Indiana has hit the skids lately, going 2-3 in its past five after opening the season 8-1. When the Hoosiers are on offensively, they are nearly unstoppable, but when they are off, it’s hard to watch. Indiana has shot 40 percent from the floor and 30.2 percent from deep in its four losses this season.
Wisconsin sports one of the best defenses in the country, holding opponents to 58.8 points per game on a 38.9 shooting percentage. Ethan Happ continues to cement himself as the linchpin of the Badgers offense, as the sophomore is averaging 12.7 points and 9.6 rebounds while registering a double-double in four of the past seven games.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
Betting fans looking to side with the Indiana Hoosiers to cover the point spread in this one found them as -2-point favorites earlier in the day. Watch for line moves and updates at Bovada before gametime.
Wisconsin Badgers vs Indiana Hoosiers Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
The 10-4 and 6-6 ATS Indiana Hoosiers will face the 12-2 Wisconsin Badgers, who own a 7-4 ATS mark on the season. In totals betting, the Indiana Hoosiers are 6-6 on the OVER/UNDER so far this season while the Wisconsin Badgers are 4-7.
This college basketball game matches up the No. 13 (Indiana) and the No. 4 (Wisconsin) teams in the league, according to our current NCAA basketball power rankings.
When it comes to rebounds, the visiting Wisconsin Badgers rank No. 17 in NCAA Basketball Division 1 with 40.86 per game. That compares with Indiana’s No. 5 ranking in that category. The story is different when it comes to three-point shooting where Indiana is college basketball’s No. 25-ranked team at 9.43 per game, while the Wisconsin Badgers rate No. 88 with 8.21 per game.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
Wisconsin cruised to victory on Tuesday, running Rutgers out of the gym and running up a 72-52 score at Kohl Center.
O.G. Anunoby scored 14 points in a futile effort to lead the Hoosiers to a win (they lost 77-62 to Louisville at Bankers Life Fieldhouse on Saturday).
- Wisconsin is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games
- Wisconsin is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Wisconsin’s last 5 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Wisconsin’s last 13 games on the road
- Indiana is 17-6 SU in its last 23 games
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Indiana’s last 6 games
- Indiana is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games at home
- Indiana is 22-3 SU in its last 25 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Wisconsin at Purdue, Sunday, January 8th
Indiana at Illinois, Saturday, January 7th